and otherwise useless trivia
When I first saw this picture I had to check a million times to make sure that was really you. Congratulations, you have the best Halloween costume of all time.
So much better than I imagined! awesome, just great. really great.
For the next few halloweens, you can just make combinations of your previous costumes! 2011: Jazz Cat. 2012: Kahlo Clock. And so forth.
I still think it's Damien. I don't care what you say.
Really really you? I'm with Headdy.
i like you ,i love you
epic.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
When I first saw this picture I had to check a million times to make sure that was really you. Congratulations, you have the best Halloween costume of all time.
So much better than I imagined! awesome, just great. really great.
For the next few halloweens, you can just make combinations of your previous costumes!
2011: Jazz Cat.
2012: Kahlo Clock.
And so forth.
I still think it's Damien. I don't care what you say.
Really really you? I'm with Headdy.
i like you ,i love you
epic.
Post a Comment