Thursday, October 21, 2010



i think this is quite beautiful--ran into it the other day. good for those of us who have the option and time to be alone. I know i don't always make time.

5 comments:

Sam said...

I celebrate that Oxford Mississippi is the place to be alone. Or the road if you aren't drowsy or church if you aren't sinning. Or maybe especially when you are sinning.

Anonymous said...

hmmm.

Kate LuckDragon said...

That was absolutely wonderful.

I liked how she was talking about how society judges based on your loneliness. That rang true for me.

Specific Ramblings said...

This made me cry. This made me feel assured. This accidental found made my day. Thank you!

Anne W said...

Oh my, julia, I had stumbled upon this a while back but when I tried to find it again, I couldn't. Thanks for finding it for me.