and otherwise useless trivia
My overindulgence... sugar.I can't get enough, and sadly, it shows. How can I break it? I always make these promises to myself that I will stop eating it, but I never can keep them! What is your overindulgence? (I linked you... hope that is OK)
I don't know you. At all. But I like your blog. I plan on reading it. I hope that's ok. This post was awesome.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
My overindulgence... sugar.
I can't get enough, and sadly, it shows. How can I break it? I always make these promises to myself that I will stop eating it, but I never can keep them! What is your overindulgence?
(I linked you... hope that is OK)
I don't know you.
At all.
But I like your blog.
I plan on reading it.
I hope that's ok.
This post was awesome.
Post a Comment