and otherwise useless trivia
HahahahahahahaThank you. So much.
so what if I took notes? I assume these tactics work as well on women as they do on guys/wall-eyed dogs.
OMGosh!! Diana and the Madster are crazy!!! I will have to admit, the nic-name thing worked like a charm for me. I married "The Matt-ster".
The blog is now private... What is your email?reply to ashleylinford@gmail.com. pronto.
YESSS. I just barely checked your blog and found that you diligently have followed this gem of a woman. I'm so glad.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hahahahahahaha
Thank you. So much.
so what if I took notes? I assume these tactics work as well on women as they do on guys/wall-eyed dogs.
OMGosh!! Diana and the Madster are crazy!!! I will have to admit, the nic-name thing worked like a charm for me. I married "The Matt-ster".
The blog is now private...
What is your email?
reply to ashleylinford@gmail.com.
pronto.
YESSS. I just barely checked your blog and found that you diligently have followed this gem of a woman. I'm so glad.
Post a Comment