Monday, February 4, 2008

come, won't you?

Julia Mecham/Luke Williams
Thursday, February 7th
Kilby Court
741 S. Kilby Court (330 WEST)
Salt Lake City, UT
$6
Luke's set: 7:30
My set: 8:15ish

i have the opportunity to play on the same bill with luke "heart of soul" williams. he is an up and coming singer/songwriter/guitar afficianado.

he will also be playing upright bass during my set. this will be my first time sharing the stage. don't be surprised if i grab hold of the mic with vengeance in my eyes. i need to be the center of attention at all times. just promise not to look his way.

jokes aside, don't be surprised if his prowess outshines the songs. the man is magic.

i am really excited about it. you should come. all 5 of you that read this.

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Rats! I have class until late, late, late on Thursday nights...but I'll see if I can noodle my way out a bit early. Would love to see/hear you play again.

Anonymous said...

yay! i wish I was there.... I'd stare at you the whole time (jon says that is creepy.)

love
emily

(you are there right now as i type this!)